Sports Equipment for the outer Deck on Yachts and Cruise Liners
This product line includes sports designs based on orders for both yachts and cruise liners. These systems are typically characterised by how fast they can be assembled and dismantled. Depending on the order, special features such as floodlights or different floor coverings can be incorporated.
This proSPORT padle tennis court is a really impressive piece of equipment. 20m x 10m in size, the side walls are 4 m high, and are equipped with 4 light masts - for games at night. Made from carbon fibre, aluminium and plastic. The whole system is removable within 3 hours - so the foredeck may serve its other job. It is one of two helicopter landing areas on board.
Padel Tennis court components
- 120 running meters of carbon tube
- 660 running meters of aluminium tube
- 50 pieces = 100 sqm of glass frames
- 38 pieces = 96 sqm of mesh frames, with lasered mesh
- 4 pieces = 12 sqm of mesh frames, with exit (for these 42 mesh frames, a laser cutter had to cut about 26000 holes!)
- 316 quick-lock pins
- 8 large L-shaped post holders
- 4 lighting masts with floodlights
- 1 playing net
- 2 pieces of 20 foot containers to store the court components